The Spot International Hair & Beauty

We'd love you to join us on Facebook!



Friday, January 25, 2019

25 January 2019

Today just like any other day my day at The Spot started by seeing one exciting client after the other.

Today it dawned on me how very fortunate I am to be in a profession that I absolutely love and adore. My second client brought it to mind just exactly how special my life as a Stylist/ Therapist etc is.

Today I traveled with a client to Australia... just by listening to her bubbly voice and holiday talks I was swept off my feet to travel in thought with her. While colour developing, watcing holiday pics and sharing thoughts. How special it is to be allowed into peoples private space.

Tomorrow is Saturday the 26th of January.
I will be blogging about my day tomorrow eveing again.

For now some shut eye, as an amazingly busy day awaits us tomorrow.

Sleep tite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you - do leave us a note.

The Spot International Hair & Beauty

The Spot International Hair & Beauty
Your Hair - The Spot - Our Business! Situated at 155 Main Rd, Tria Arcade, Somerset-West, 7130. Tel : 021 851 2876